working towards improvement

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Practice Makes Perfect

 Anyone who is an expert, a professional,or an extraordinary talent did not come by their skills easily or by chance. It is not with out hard work, devotion and unlimited patience that we become experts on one area or another. I am not even close to where I want to be, it will take thousands of hours of shooting and editing to gain the knowledge I hope to have one day. Here are a few practice shots of my precious boys. I can see now the mistakes I made with my manual settings, lighting ect. but in the process of editing I discovered a few new techniques! Despite my busy schedule and passion for several different venues, I hope to take my photography skills to a higher level. Even if it never becomes more than a hobby I will thoroughly enjoy the process.




No comments: